Please note that the posts on this blog are copyrighted intellectual property of CABrasseur. No use or reposting of this material is approved without the specific written consent of the author of the post. If you would like to use my material, permission is granted under these specific conditions:
1. You must identify yourself to me and your blog and your purpose for reposting my material in advance.
2. You must include my copyright notice with my material.
3. You must notify me that you are using my post in advance of reposting.
4. You must reference my name, my blog and provide a live link to my blog (e.g., C.A.Brasseur, Welcome to CAB’s Place!, http://cabsplace.wordpress.org)
5. You must not be gaining any economic benefit from reposting or using my work.
If I spotlight a guest post, you must seek permission from that person before using their work. Approval is not granted by me to repost, or use a guest writer’s work ever. That’s their intellectual property, you must take that up with them.
Finally, if you would like to place a link to my blog on your blog, I would prefer you do that. It would be nice if you’d let me know, I’d love to add your blog to my sidebar as well.