Here you go. This is a homework assignment my daughter asked me for help with. Thought you might like this too.
Can You Name This Christmas Carol?
1. Nocturnal noislessness
2. Quadruped with the crimson proboscis
3. Monarchial triad
4. Yonder in a feeder
5. Righteous darkness
6. Youthful male percussionist
7. Father Christmas en route to muicipality
8. The Primary Christmas
9. Query regarding the identity of descendent
10. Diminutive Judean village
11. Ancient benevolent despot
12. Adorn the corridors
13. Exuberance for the planet
14. Give attention to the melodious celestial beings
15. Tin tintinnabulums
16. A dozen 24-hour Yule periods
17. Befell during the transparent bewitching hour
18. Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
19. Singular yearning for twin anterior incisors
20. To espy matriarchal osculation of fat man in red
21. Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy
22. Aloft on the acme of the abode
23. Frozen preciptiation commence
24. Hence arriveth Kris Kringle
25. Jehovah dulcify blithe chevaliers
and my favorite re-naming…
26. Endocarp desiccated in a conflagration
But it’s not my favorite Christmas carol.
Can you correctly identify them all? How many can you figure out without using the dictionary? Yeah! No fair looking up the answers online, my goodness! Anyone can do that.
I’ll post the answers one diurnal course after yuletide.
A Convivial Noel to all!